How to apply for Singapore Certificate of Clearance – Police clearance [Online]?
An immigrant, who resides for more than six months in Singapore or any other country, is required to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). This page includes information on “How to Apply Singapore PCC from your Home country (i.e., India)”.
In Singapore, the Singapore Police Force is the governing authority that provides a Clearance Certificate to the applicants. The Singapore Police Clearance is also known by the name Certificate of Clearance (COC) which helps in certifying that the individual has no pending criminal record within the country.
By issuing a Certificate of Clearance (COC), one is able to certify the real identity of clients and help them to visit the country without any issues.
Are you Concerning how to apply Singapore PCC from your home country like India?
What are the documents required to apply for Singapore PCC?
- Photocopy of your passport Identity (Current/Old)
- Copy of your Fin/Work permit identity
- Two passport size photos should be recently captured
- Each document should be self-attested
- Valid purpose letter should be from the consulate/authority from the country you’re applying for.
- The fingerprint must be taken under the authorized unit of your country or state
Singapore PCC is applicable to apply from your home country in the following steps:
- Go to the E-service official portal
- Select Certificate of Clearance where you “Appeal by non-Singapore Citizens to Apply for Certificate of Clearance”
- Choose Login Via Fin that will redirect you to the following link “Electronic Police Center – eAppeal“
- Use your Fin ID and Passport number to enter the portal
- Add your personal information and above enclosed required document to initiate an appeal to proceed further
Important information to process your electronic COC request is as follows:
- After initiating an appeal they will provide you detailed information on your provided email in STEP 1, and authorize you to request electronically
- To use provided information “Click Here”(Login through Fin ID and e-appeal number)
- On screened form add information and upload your scanned document as per required form and size (Fin – Front & Back, Valid Passport, Fingerprints from authorized fingerprint service provider)
- Required to pay the fee of SGD 60 to finalize your COC request
- A confirmation email will take 2-3 days, and they will also provide you with a payment receipt
- Carry all the documents including physical fingerprints and courier those on:
Block D, #02-07/08 Police Cantonment Complex 391 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088762 (Note: Posting address will also be there on the email please verify at your own)
- Your COC (certificate of clearance) will be emailed physically to the given address (as per passport).
Immigration Document Assistance
We at THE STUDENT HELPDESK offer a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas immigrants including Student Visa for Canada. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Migrate to Canada, Singapore, contact The Student Helpdesk, we will help you for Free.
Contact the dedicated team of immigration specialists at The Student Helpdesk on +91 98886-14227 or email at email@example.com.