Book free appointment at +91 9464005060 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is LMIA Fake or Original?
IRCC and ESDC are the bonded bodies that determine whether a job offered by an organization from Canada to a foreign individual is genuine or not. How ESDC confirms, is as follows:
- Whether the offer of the job by the employer is genuine or not.
- The working conditions and the wages of the employee are enough to retain and attract Canadians.
- The job employment is not seasonal and needs to be a full-time job.
What are the factors to verify that the LMIA is Fake or Original?
- The offer letter should be in the same field in which the employee is currently engaged in
- be consistent with the reasonable employment needs of the employer
- Applicant must be having a reasonable certificate to fulfil the demand of employment
- The employer’s or any individual who recruited the foreign national for the employer’s previous compliance with federal or provincial employment regulations in the province where the foreign national would be employed.
Fee and other requirements of LMIA
- For applying each LMIA application is required to deposit CDN $ 1000. The privileged fee is also needed as CDN $ 100.
- The Canadian employer must make an advertisement effort (Canada Job Bank) for at least 4 weeks prior to submitting an LMIA application. Employers must have to demonstrate the recruitment on at least two different recruiting platforms other than Canada Job Bank to target potential hires. However, The ESDC verify and need evidence regarding the same.
- Basically English and French are the listed language for the purpose of LMIA application
This is to provide information for the reference of many immigrants and raise awareness on fake offers and The Student Helpdesk does not deal in the work permit.
Immigration Document Assistance
We at THE STUDENT HELPDESK offer a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas immigrants including Student Visa for Canada. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Migrate to Canada, Singapore, talk to The Student Helpdesk, we will help you for Free.
Contact the dedicated team of immigration specialists at The Student Helpdesk on +91 9464005060 or email at email@example.com.