IELTS writing is the most challenging module for many candidates. It requires core intention and following certain ways of writing to score higher in the writing module of IELTS.
IELTS Writing Task 1 and Task 2
IELTS Writing Task has two categories as follows:
IELTS Writing Task 1
- IELTS Writing Task 1 Academic consists of Line Graph, Bar Chart, Maps, Tables, Pie Charts.
- However, General Writing Task 1 is about writing a letter either in Formal or Informal standards.
IELTS Writing Task 2
IELTS writing task 2 is required to follow a similar pattern for both standards of IELTS (General/Academic). There are various ways of scoring high in writing Tasks of IELTS by following the specific standard of the road map.
We at The Student Helpdesk are here to provide you with writing articles of scores 7-8 bands. Our highly professional content writers and ex-staff members of IELTS consultancies withholding 5-6 years of experience, will write various sample answers to comprehend what is must to add to hold band 7 or 8.
What our team will provide you?
- The IELTS Writing test: a common mistake
- How to get ideas for an IELTS essay
- The IELTS Writing – how your band score is calculated
- Writing Task 2 Sample Answers – Band 6
- Writing Task 2 Sample Answer – Band 7
We are open for candidates to write an essay sample answer for them where you might have stacked to write about. The candidate is just required to email their topic to firstname.lastname@example.org